Liquorland, The Rees Hotel and dish magazine have teamed up to bring you the ultimate winter escape
To get you in the winter spirit – pun intended – we’re offering you the chance to win an incredible Queenstown getaway. Liquorland and dish magazine have joined forces with The Rees Hotel Queenstown, to ensure your escape exudes luxury.
The incredible prize features the Ultimate Queenstown Heli Wine Tour with The Rees Hotel’s wine director, for two people. The experience will begin with a glass of champagne, a luxury transfer and a helicopter tour, providing you with breathtaking 180-degree panoramic views of Queenstown. Your first stop will be wine tasting and lunch at Mt Difficulty winery, followed by a wine tasting at Rippon Vineyard in Wanaka and then a drink at the iconic Cardrona Pub before heading back to The Rees Hotel.
But that’s not all, the prize also includes the following:
• 2 nights’ accommodation in an Executive Lake View one-bedroom apartment
• Daily breakfast in the True South Dining Room
• Complimentary late check-out until 12 noon
• Complimentary fruit bowl on arrival
• Complimentary car parking and WIFI
• Inclusive of all car and heli transfers
• Inclusive of lunch at Mt Difficulty Wines
• Inclusive of all selected wines/beverages at each winery and the Cardrona Pub
If this once-in-a-lifetime getaway takes your fancy, then we suggest you enter the competition now!
To enter, click here
Accommodation is subject to availability. Transport to and from Queenstown is not provided.
Further terms and conditions apply (see entry form),