We're still buzzing from another great GABS Auckland festival last weekend. Check out our 2017 festival gallery and the limited-edition GABS Mixed Six pack that's available now
The dust has settled (and the groggy heads cleared) after another amazing GABS craft beer, cider and food festival in New Zealand. Held on Saturday, GABS Auckland 2017 had more experimental brews than you could shake a tasting paddle at – with highlights from the likes of Kiwi locals 8 Wired, Garage Project, Hop Federation, Tuatara and Good George.
A lively crowd spent the festival sampling unique brews, taking part in food and brewer seminars, perusing stalls in the Liquorland Marketplace, eating tasty street foods, playing giant Jengas, dancing with the roaming brass band, and marvelling at a host of performers that ranged from huge drumming bands to acrobats.
And don’t despair if you couldn’t make it along. The GABS Mixed Six pack is available at selected Liquorland stores nationwide for a limited time, featuring six incredible festival beers (for individual beer tasting notes click here)…
- Wayward Brewing Co. Funky Hoppy People sour beer (AUS)
- Yeastie Boys Royal Tanninbomb double earl grey IPA (AUS)
- Behemoth Brewing Company Chocolate Fish stout (NZ)
- 8 Wired Brewing Cosmic Chaos black IPA (NZ)
- Colonial Brewing Company Rye ‘N Gose Sling made with West Winds Gin (AUS)
- Blackman’s Brewery Espresso Martini Kolsch (AUS)